The MSD Programme is PADI's highest recreational diving certification. If you aren't planning to work as a Diving professional but would like hone your diving skills then this is the option for you.
As a Master Scuba Diver your experience will open up a new level of confidence whether you're diving local wrecks, reefs or exploring exciting dive environments around the world.
To enrol on the MSD programme all you have to do is choose the courses you want to do and pick up the relevant manuals. Most speciality courses are diving based so you can study in your own time without having to come to the classroom.
To become a Master Scuba Diver you must log 50 dives and complete the following PADI courses:
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER
- PADI RESCUE DIVER & EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONDER
- YOUR CHOICE OF 5 PADI SPECIALTIES
- P.A.D.I. Multi Level Diver SpecialityPADI Night Diver Speciality
- PADI Deep Diver Speciality
- PADI Enriched Air(Nirox) Speciality
- PADI Multi-Level Diver Specialty
- PADI Equipment Specialty
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
- PADI Digital Photography Specialty
- PADI Boat Diver Specialty
- PADI Underwater Navigation Specialty
- PADI Search & Recovery Specialty
- PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Specialty
- PADI Oxygen (O2) Provider Specialty
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty
Thes cost of the MSD course is 30,000 Baht