An EFR Instructor is basically a coach that creates a positive learning environment for learning how to structure and organize EFR courses, in order to practice:
- Presentation of course content
- Encouraging the act of self-discovery in students
- Evaluating your student’s understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice
- Create effective scenario-based learning experiences for the best practice
Emergency First Responder Instructor
Both CPR and First-Aid are key skills that anyone can have and are not specific to being a scuba diver. You will learn your local and internationally recognized emergency care guidelines to teach these skills to anyone interested in the course. Although these courses are about emergencies, practicing and learning can be a lot of fun as they are set in controlled comfortable environments. Encouraging students to make self-discovery in effective learning scenarios will set these skills in stone.
Your students finish the course feeling confident with their new skills and ready to help someone in need, should the situation arise.
- Course Materials
- Classroom setting
- Certificate of Completion valid for 2 years
- Current EFR certification (within previous 24 months)
- Must be 18 years old