Rescue Diver + EFR
Rescue Diver Package includes:
- EFR Course [1 day] + Rescue Diver Course [3 days]
- EFR Manual & PADI Rescue Diver eManual + certifications
PADI Rescue Diver
Until this point, your training has focused on making YOU a better diver. Now it’s time to think about the other divers surrounding you in the event of an accident.
Knowing how to identify and solve potential issues is the first step to preventing an accident. Gain experience and confidence to perform a rescue by training in simulated and controlled scenarios. These skills will prepare you for tired or panicked divers, bringing unresponsive divers to the surface and providing emergency oxygen and/or CPR.
Emergency First Responder
Accidents happen, it’s just a part of life. By learning Primary and Secondary Care, you will be able to help someone in need of medical assistance both in and out of the water. Learn how to properly apply bandages, injury and illness assessment, and more lifesaving skills in a stress-free learning environment with hands-on practice in simulated scenarios. Certification will be considered current for 2 years.
- 1x day of EFR and CPR training
- 3x days Rescue Diver
- Course Materials
- Tons of Fun
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver with Underwater Navigation
- EFR Primary & Secondary Care (or equivalent training) within the previous 24 months
- Anyone can take EFR
- No age limit