Whether it’s a regulator problem, a wet suit tear or a broken mask strap, the Equipment Specialist course can help.
This Specialty course prepares you for the basic equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll get the valuable background on equipment repair and purchase, making you better able to protect your investment.
Categories: Equipment, Recreational, Specialties
During your PADI Equipment Specialist course, you’ll familiarise yourself with the operation and maintenance of your own personal equipment. Your instructor might also provide the opportunity to review new or unfamiliar dive equipment.
The program is not an equipment repair program but it does give you:
- Theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
- Routine recommended care and maintenance procedures
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment
Equipment Specialty Course Pre-requisites
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver
- Minimum age of 12
- 1x day
- Course Material
- Dive equipment